HighRoad Solution aims to provide the highest degree of protection for our customers. We will continue to work to ensure that our website and web portals comply with strict standards for online privacy, security, business practices, transaction integrity and availability.
Communication with Clients
As part of using any of our services, HighRoad Solution communicates with clients in various ways. HighRoad allows users to set their preferences on communications pertaining to services being used. HighRoad Solution and its partners adhere to a strict permission-based communication policy. HighRoad may contact users regarding the service being used, but will not send 3rd party commercial offers or advertisements. HighRoad will not sell, rent, or loan our contact lists or our customer’s contact lists (including customer data) to any outside firms or partners.
Purpose for Data Collection, Use and Disclosure
HighRoad collects, uses, and discloses your Personal Information in its normal course of business. The information may be used to plan new services, gauge client satisfaction, or measure awareness of products or services. This policy explains how HighRoad collects and uses data obtained via forms, surveys or landing pages. Below are the primary uses of information collected:
- Establishing and maintaining communications with you;
- Providing requested content or services from HighRoad;
- Responding to your inquiries about content and other services;
- Registration for webinars, training, and other events;
- Compiling statistics for analysis of our sites and our business.
Information We Collect:
- Performance: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a Site (e.g., which pages visitors go to most often, if they get error messages from web pages). They also allow us to record and count the number of visitors to the Site, all of which enables us to see how visitors use the Site in order to improve the way that our Site works. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a person, as all information these cookies collect is anonymous.
- Functionality: These cookies allow our Site to remember choices you make (e.g., your user name, your language, region you are in) and provide enhanced features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, font, and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as viewing a video or commenting on an article. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymized. They do not gather any information about you that could be used for advertising or remember where you have been on the internet.
By visiting our website, cookies may be placed on your browsers that may be used by third parties for target advertising purposes. Should you wish to opt-out of receiving targeted advertising, please visit the NAI (Network Advertising Initiative) website for instructions.
Disclosure of Information
It is HighRoad Solution‘s policy to never provide personal information to third parties. HighRoad would request permission in situations where disclosure is necessary to enable services that have requested and involve partner technology (such as payment transactions). The only exception to this policy is if HighRoad Solution is compelled to do so by an appropriately empowered governmental or law enforcement authority.
Customer Data Integrity
Security technology has been implemented throughout all of our applications. Information exchanges, transactions, passwords, contact lists (uploading and storing online) and billing related data are protected using the various technologies that are routinely updated and evaluated. This ensures a very high degree of security. HighRoad Solution and its partners ensure that all contact lists, email content and reports remain private and confidential. Any use of our services must be in compliance with our Acceptable Use Policy — to protect against inappropriate use (illegal, abusive, obscene and or threatening, etc.).
Questions or to Withdraw Consent
You may exercise your right to withdraw your consent to applicable uses or disclosures of your Personal Information (which may limit or terminate the services that HighRoad Solution provides to you) by sending an email to us at email@example.com.
Last Updated: May 25, 2018